- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Transfer of data
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Tecram Srls collects the following data:
- Depending on the form used to reach us (registration to webinar, registration to ReliaSoft training course, software download request or general enquiry) we may collect personal identification information concerning the person and the institution is currently working for. These are: name, surname, company email address, company telephone number, organisation name and address. These elements are the minimum requirements to issue a software demo license. In addition we collect information on the category of industry (military, pharmaceutical…), and referrals.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tecram Srls with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to one of our webinars
- Register online to ReliaSoft training courses
- Register online to Tecram’s workshops
- Request a ReliaSoft software demo license
- Fill in a general enquiry form
How will we use your data?
Tecram Srls collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your registration to the event requested.
- We can process your ReliaSoft software demo request
- Contact you regarding your enquiry
- Contact you about products and services you might be interested in
How do we store your data?
Tecram Srls securely stores your data at on Zoho CRM, which is protected by strong passwords and tightly controlled access measures.
Transfer of data
First of all, we do not sell any of the customer data we have collected. The are only two instances which requires us to transfer your data to the Hottinger Bruel & Kjaer or HBK group owner of the ReliaSoft brand.
- In case you have requested a software demo license.
- In case you have requested attendance to a software training course (ReliaSoft official course, Workshop, Custom made course) that make use of ReliaSoft software.
In both circumstances, your personal identification data will be sent to HBK for creating a demo license.
Tecram Srls would like to send you information about products and services for the topic you have contact us. If you have requested a demo license of a specific software, we may inform you about upcoming seminars/training courses or webinar relating to the software you express interest in. We may also inform you about new release of the software with the new functionalities included.
At any time you have the right to stop Tecram Srls from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link on the form or send a your request directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Tecram Srls would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tecram Srls for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tecram Srls correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tecram Srls to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tecram Srls erase your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tecram Srls transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
You may also decide to use a PEC email. In this case the address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you may wish to call us on 0039 071 7980221
What are cookies?
Cookies are text file placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information when you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookie do we use?
There are a number of different type of cookies, however, our website uses;
- Functionality – our company uses this cookie so that we recognise you on our website and remember you previously selected preference preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and 3rd party cookies are used.
- Advertising – our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website the content you viewed, the links you followed an information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes share some limited aspect of these data with third party for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on new browsing pattern on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tecram Srls has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may notify us at the following email address.